10. San Diego Chargers: They did not show me to much so they stay at the 10 spot.
9.Dallas Cowboys: They should have not have blown that game. I still think they will be a really good team this year.
8. Detroit Lions: If there QB can stay healthy they have a really good chance to win there division.
7.New York Jets: An ugly win but a win nonetheless.
6.Houston Texans: I can not tell if they were just really good or the Colts was just really bad. We will find out soon enough.
5. New Orleans Saints:They played one hell of a game but just came up a little bit short.
4. Chicago Bears: They completely dismantled the Falcons.
3.Philadelphia Eagles: They looked pretty bored out there against the Rams.
2. New England Patriots: There offensive has a lot of fire power.
1. Green Bay Packers: Man O Man are they going to be tough to beat this year.